Tuesday, November 24, 2009

villians, lucid dreaming, and hi

I am currently listening to 'Lacrymosa' by Kalafina, reading 'Percy Hits Back' (in the Scarlet Pimpernel series), playing FreeCell, and writing on this new blog at the same time. Talented aren't I? I am also thinking about five people that I need to email. All of their names start with 'K'. What is it about some villians that makes you love them? Chauvelin is one of my favorite villians. I love same-character-mortal-enemies books. Random subject change: ever heard of lucid dreaming? Basically it is what happens when you can conciously control your dream. I usually happens when you are half awake, but not enough to feel your bed or realize that your eyes are closed. When you drift back to deeper sleep, sometimes you realize that you are asleep. Then you can control your dream including flying, exploring your dream world, etc. I sometimes have dreams that are a step below lucid dreaming. I can only control them a little bit, but they usually turn into story ideas. One of my favorite stories came from a dream. My dad thinks there is something terribly wrong with me. Or maybe there's something wrong with everyone else... I may start a serial story tomorrow. Possibly. Probably not. Today is burnt orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment