Sunday, December 6, 2009

Books and Games

I was supposed to talk about two great books, right? They are actually 2 series. 'The Door Within' trilogy is an amazing series. I like the first and third better than the second. It is about a boy who discovers 'the door within' and travels to "The Realm" where he becomes a knight. You get the full backstory of the bad guy immediately, but that does not mean that the ending is a forgone conclusion. These books do a good job of keeping me interested because as soon as one question is solved, a new one is asked. It can be a bit predictable sometimes, but the story really draws you in. The second is the 'colors' circle by Ted Dekker. I'm just reading these for the first time. Occasionally I get bored and switch books for an hour or so, but I keep coming back and being drawn in again. i can't tell you as much about these because I haven't finished them yet. My computer is still sleeping peacefully (hopefully). Maybe tomorrow my new life support cord will come. Probably not. Today I am listening to Hello by Evanescence. And a bunch of disney songs. sometimes I like to listen to a bunch of songs at once. The usual combination is: Tainted Love, You Belong to Me, Running up that Hill, I Walk Alone, It's Just Me, and Alice Human Sacrifice. Alice Human Sacrifice is a very good song. I shall post a link! This is the AMV I like because it has lyrics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZnXz1FMjMo&feature=related This song always makes me think of puppets. Maybe one day my cousins and I will do a music video. YR. YR is one of my favorite card games. It's also called BS, BC, and Yeah Right. Here is a link to the rules. http://card-games.suite101.com/article.cfm/rules_for_playing_i_doubt_it_card_game Another card game I like to play is Italian Noodle. Also known as Polish Rummy. Today is baby blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment