Monday, December 28, 2009

Not much

I have started a new blog for vegetarians. vegetarianismfortheunadventurous.blogspot.com we'll see how long it lasts. This week's recipes are soups. I am listening to my new Jane Eyre Broadway Soundtrack. I have been cooking, cleaning, reading and listening to my new CDs all day. I have listened to Jane Eyre 3 times and put my two favorite songs on repeat for an hour. I still don't know the words perfectly. Had a TFD except for a few minutes when he came in to spray AXE, also known as human repellent, all over the place. Or maybe he was just wearing an entire bottle. I don't know, but it made my eyes sting and I never came within three yards of him. I've also been listening to my Flyleaf Memento Mori CD. I love This Close, Swept Away, Circle and Missing. And Have We Lost from the bonus Cd. I'm going to go read 'Do Hard Things' now. it's a Good book for Christian teens and maybe adults. Today is hard solid grey. Most of the songs from Memento Mori are on youtube with lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment